For years I dreamed of a
place like this but now I was finally where I belonged. The sound
of the waves brushing and bursting against the rocks made me think of
Blue Whales and great White Sharks. The pines
brought memories of
the Smokey Mountains but now I had an ocean with big waves to
The short pants I was wearing
would have to be replaced with long pants. It was cold. It didn't
take me long
to realize coats, sweaters and sock hats are the proper attire
If you forget your sweater or
need a warm hat you can
go to Cambria Wildwood
"outfitters for the good life".
This little store is owned by friends of mine. I promise, you will find
warm clothes to fit your adventure.
Three Important things To Know!
- Hearst Castle is the number one attraction and the Elephant Seals
in a close second. Take a walk on Moonstone Beach and feel the
cool breeze refresh your spirit. You have
to see Nitwit Ridge and then grab a cup of fresh coffee at one of
the many coffee shops.
Shopping is a unique experience in both
villages so don't forget to make time to look in
our shops and galleries. While you're shopping, make sure to stop
into best hat
store this side of the Rocky Mountains, Wildwood,
and say hello to Mary my wife.
Don't forget our
parks. In the
near future I will tell you were to find the state parks and and the
features of each park.
The chamber will be glad to assist
need help once you arrive in town. The chamber is located in
the west village right next to The Coffee Den. Be sure to stop in and
say hello and tell them Bob Sent you.
1. Moonstone Beach
2. The Pinedorado Festival CLICK HERE
3. Cambria Hiking Trails CLICK HERE
4. For Maps and Directions CLICK HERE
5. For Art Galleries CLICK HERE
6. For a visitors guide CLICK HERE
7. For shopping information CLICK HERE
8. List of Cambria Events CLICK HERE
9. Cambria Farmers Market CLICK HERE
10. Surfing Moonstone Beach CLICK HERE
11. Leffingwell Landing CLICK HERE
12. Cambria Historical Museum CLICK HERE
13. Nit Wit Ridge CLICK HERE.
14. A Trip to the Beach CLICK HERE.
15. Christmas in Cambria CLICK HERE.
16. Cambria Business Center CLICK HERE.
17. Treasure Hunting CLICK HERE
18. Scenic Drive Click Here
19. Cambria Boardwalk Hikes Click Here.
20. Tin City Businesses Click Here.
The Red Moose Cookie Company Homemade Gourmet Cookies, Fudge Brownies Their Specialty "Naughty Rods" Curious? 2531 Village Lane Cambria, CA. Click on the Image to get directions.
22. PolyPro Window
& Door Company Click Here
Fine dining, casual dining or
maybe just a quick hamburger, whatever
you are hungry for is located in our unique list of eateries.
Some of the restaurants will even allow your dog to dine with
you. For information on restaurants CLICK HERE
We will make
direct recommendations on where to eat in Cambria. Every restaurant we
list are places we have dined. If
we are not totally satisfied with the service and the food we will not
list them on this site.
We want you to have the best dining experience on your visit to our
home town. Take a look at the list below and click on the link
for more information.