and Food Pairing!
The Central Coast of
California offers its visitors and locals a chance to experience fine
dining at its best. Proper wine and food pairing is important in
order to enjoy the taste of your wine selection and food.
We are going to give you a few tips in regards to selection the right
wine with your selection of food.
We have invited celebrity Eddie
Osterland an expert in the field of food and wine pairing to
educate you on which wines go with which foods. We certainly hope
you benefit from his knowledge and expertize on the subject.
Wine and Food Pairing Made Simple
By Eddie Osterland
Commandments Of Food & Wine Pairing
Commandment 1 - MATCH QUALITY
When pairing wine and food, you must always take into account the
quality of the wine and the quality of your dish. A complex dish made
for special occasions deserves a complex and special wine. On the other
hand; simple, everyday dishes match best with simple and easy to drink
wines. Putting a simple wine with a special dish would be as
unsuccessful as squeezing ketchup on to a Filet Mignon.
You must always attempt to match the relative quality of your wine to
the quality of your dish. If you are going all out on a meal, with the
highest quality ingredients turned into a dish possessing intensity and
complexity; you owe it to yourself to find a wine that also fits the
bill. If your food comes out of a box, well then, your wine probably
Dishes with Special Occasion Wines
with Everyday Wines
Commandment 2 - MATCH POWER &
Imagine you are at the dinner table and served a dish of delicately
seasoned scallops; along with a peppercorn encrusted, smoked venison
chop. As you begin to eat, you take a bite of the scallop, a bite of
the chop. A bite of the scallop, a bite of the chop... What will the
outcome be? Very quickly, you will no longer taste the scallop. The
same thing will happen if you pair a wine to a dish with the same
inequality in power. If you pair a Cabernet Sauvignon with those
scallops, all you would taste would be the power of the wine. If you
pair a soft Riesling with the smoked venison chop, all you get is the
Always take the relative power and weight of a wine and dish into
account when making a pairing. The whole point of wine and food pairing
is to make both the food and the wine taste better. If you cannot taste
one or the other, then you are defeating the purpose.
Heavy Dishes with
Heavy Wines, Robust Dishes with Robust Wines
Light Dishes with
Light Wines, Delicate Dishes with Delicate Wines
Commandment 3 - LOOK INTO THE MIRROR
One of the easiest ways to make a wine and food pairing seems like they
natural affinity for one another is to use mirroring when you pair.
Mirroring involves pairing two similar characteristics together to
bring out that shared characteristic. If you have a peppery dish and
want to emphasize the spicy pepper flavors, then pick a wine that has
peppery characteristics like a Zinfandel. If you have an earthy,
mushroom dish; and want to bring out that essence, pick an earthy wine
like a Red Burgundy. It is no mistake that a rich, buttery California
Chardonnay has a natural affinity for lobster; which is also rich and
One of the easiest ways to guarantee mirroring in a pairing is to use
the wine you are serving as an ingredient in the food as well. It makes
pairings seem like they are meant to be together.
Mirror Flavors and
Characteristics that a Dish and a Wine Have in Common
Commandment 4 - FIGHT FAT
While fat is what gives a piece of meat a lot of its flavor, it gets in
the way of flavor when eating. Practically every dish has a certain
amount of fat in it, and when wine and food pairing, you should always
fat into consideration. There are two ways to neutralize fat in a dish.
Use a wine that has a high tannin content, a high acid content, or both.
Wine and food pairing with dishes with a high level of fat such
as salmon, poultry, cream
sauces, and pork; are best paired with wines high in acidity. Think
Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. The acid in these wines will
act like a knife that cuts through the fattiness in a dish, revealing
more of its flavor. At the same time, the fat in the dish neutralizes
much of the acidity in the wine, "dulling" the knife and making the
wine less tart.
For heavier dishes with high levels of fat, we need heavier wines; and
typically, the heavier the wine, the lower the acidity. Therefore, we
need a different way to contrast fat. These types of dishes are best
paired to wines high in tannins; such as Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot.
The tannins in the wine act like a brick wall that stands up to fat. As
tannins settle on the surface of the tongue, they physically block fat.
While this is occurring, the fat also helps to lessen the presence of
the tannins, so the wine will soften.
Use Acid and
Tannins to Contrast Fat in a Dish
Commandment 5 - UNDERSTAND HOW
FLAVORS WORK TOGETHER
Our sense of taste is a very interesting thing, indeed. Flavors on the
palate change the perceptions of flavors that follow them in a dramatic
fashion, and can make or break a food and wine pairing. One experience
with the way flavors work together that everyone can understand is what
happens when you brush your teeth and then make the mistake of drinking
orange juice. Yuck! The sweetness of the toothpaste actually changes
the perception of how we taste the orange juice, effectively stripping
it of any sweetness. By understanding how flavors work together, you
can feel confidant choosing certain wines for certain foods.
In its simplest terms, salty and sour flavors bring out the positive
characteristics and flavors of a food or wine. Bitter, sweet, and
savory flavors bring out the negative characteristics and flavors.
Chefs understand this, and it explains why almost all sauces are either
salty or sour. We season with salt and squeeze lemon on a vast
assortment of different foods. There is a reason that they serve salty
cheeses at a wine tasting - they are trying to sell wine!
Use these changes in perception to your advantage. To make wines taste
better, pair them with foods that have salty or sour flavors. To make
foods better, wines that are high in acidity and sour flavors work best.
Salty and Sour
Flavors Bring Out the Positive Characteristics of Flavor Sweet, Bitter and
Savory Flavors Bring out the Negative Characteristics
Commandment 6 - THINK LOCALLY
Wine and food pairing has been around for thousands of years; and
throughout most of its
history, people were not as mobile as they are today. If you were born
in Tuscany a hundred years ago; then most likely you would live your
life in Tuscany, and die in Tuscany. You lived your entire life eating
the foods of Tuscany and drinking the wines of Tuscany. Common sense
dictates that the wines and foods of a region pair together well. Just
because we live in a time when you can jump on a computer, book a
ticket to Paris, and be in Europe tomorrow; does not mean that we
should forget about the roots of wine and food. If you are serving a
regional dish, pair it with a wine from that region. They were both
made to go together. Wine and food pairing is easy if you make it easy.
Wines with Regional Dishes
Commandment 7 - SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE
How many times have you heard, "pair Pinot Noir with duck or Cabernet
Sauvignon with lamb?" While for the most part, these can be good
suggestions; a good wine and food pairing takes into account more than
meat or protein served in a dish. How many different ways can duck be
prepared? How many recipes could you find for lamb? When pairing food
and wine together, you need to see the big picture. Pair the wine not
only to the protein, but also the sauce, vegetables, and starch in a
dish. By taking the entire dish into account, you will be selecting a
wine and food pairing that will pair much more successfully with the
Components of a Dish into Account (Meat, Sauce, etc.) when
Selecting a Wine
Commandment 8 - SUCCESS WITH SPICE
It can be tricky to select a wine to go with a spicy dish. This is
because spiciness in a dish is not something we taste, it is something
we feel. A jalapeno pepper is hot because it physically irritates the
surface of the tongue. Wine and food pairing with spicy dishes, you
need to take this into account. Your best bet with spicy foods is
pairing them with a slightly sweet wine. The sweetness in the wine will
tame the heat of the dish and bring out more of its flavor.
Wines to avoid with spicy dishes are those wines that also irritate the
surface of the tongue. Tannins are a component of red wines which
irritate the soft tissues in the mouth causing a sense of "dryness" on
the palate. By adding this irritation to the irritation caused by spicy
foods, it will actually make the food hotter and the wine more tannic.
Stay away from the atomic hot wings and a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon!
Spicy Foods Pair
Best with Slightly Sweet Wines
Spicy Foods are a
Bad Match for High Tannin Wines
Commandment 9 - THE SWEET LIFE
Thinking back to our earlier conversation about toothpaste and orange
juice, you need to be careful when pairing wines with desserts. The
simple rule of thumb is to always make sure that the wine you are
serving with a dessert should always be sweeter than the dessert
itself. Most sweet wines have a very intense level of acidity to them
to balance out their sweetness. If that sweetness is stripped away from
the wine, all that will show is that stark, raw acidity. By ensuring
that your dessert wine is sweeter than you dessert, the wine will
retain its natural sweetness and complement, rather than turn into
Should Always be Sweeter than the Dessert they are Served
Commandment 10 - RULES WERE MADE TO
The best thing about wine and food pairing is that it is always an
interesting experiment in matching things together. Sometimes it works
so well that you will remember the match and speak of its greatness
forever. Other times, you end up with a decent match, but nothing
special. Realize that there are no perfect food and wine pairings out
there. Everyone tastes things differently, and not everyone likes the
same combinations. Have fun with pairing, be willing to break any of
the rules, and most importantly - drink what you like. The truth about
pairing wine and food is that most wines go with most foods. In
reality, it is easy to match them together. Be willing to experiment,
try new things, and turn defeat into victory.
Celebrity Eddie Osterland has the honor of being America's First Master
Sommelier. He presents keynote speaker dinner entertainment, mixing a
different niche for client appreciation parties, cruises, conferences
or conventions. With this, he adds his knowledge, humor, fun and
entertainment and makes it all simple to enjoy and understand. He
teaches power-entertaining even to the meek!
Food & Wine Pairing Made Simple
If you need more information on wine and food pairing trying (www.winewebcentral.com) Wine and Food Pairing.
Travel Booking Deals
Central Coast Travel Adventures is excited about the opportunity to
help you book flights, cars, motels, hotels,and tours. We are here to
serve you and make your visit to the coast a visit to remember.
- If you are looking for great deals Central Coast Travel Adventures
aims to please. Get
great travel deals on Expedia.ca
- In addition to travels deal with Expedia we also
provide you with options for booking with Kayak -
hundreds of travel sites at once to find the deal that's right for you.
Hotwire - That's
not all if you want one more option try Hotwire.com Central Coast Travel Adventures wants
you to get the best deal possible on rooms etc.
- Central Coast Travel Adventures
- The Adventure Begins Here! Central Coast Travel Adventures "The Blog" provides you with all the latest information from the Central Coast of California.
- Cambria - The Home of Moonstone Beach!
- Cambria, California - Paradise in California! Cambria, my home, one of the most beautiful towns on the central coast. Need inside information? Come visit our site for the inside information.
How would you like to live here?
- Los Osos - The Valley of the Bears!
- Los Osos - The Central Coast's concealed jewel. Specatular views of Morro Bay and the Pacific. Montana de Oro State Park,
located close to the town, is totally awesome.
- Pismo Beach, California - The Dunes
- Pismo Beach, California - Pismo Beach is home of the only SVRA beach in California. Pismo Dunes which is now called Oceano Dunes in only one part of Pismo.
Come visit for more information.!
- Paso Robles California
- Paso Robles,California - El Paso De Robles - Pass of the Oaks.
Do you like fine wine? If you do, this little town nestled in rolling hills and vineyards is the place for you. However, Paso is far more than fine wine.
Come find out the truth about
- Cayucos - Surfing, Wooden Indians and a Long Pier!
- Cayucos, California - The term laid back is used to describe this little central coast surfing village.
If you like sand and suds this is the town for you. And is it dog friendly?
How would you like to live here?.
- Ragged Point California
- Ragged Point - Breath taking sites and one great coffee shop. If you have never been to Ragged Point, California please let us introduce you to the view.
- San Luis Obispo, California - A Great Place to Vacation!
- San Luis Obispo, California - San Luis is one of the countries best places to vacation or live. If you looking for fantastic shopping,
food and fun then come visit for personal information and tips.
- Avila Beach, California - Hot Springs, Port of San Luis and
- Avila Beach, California - Hot springs for the body, golf courses and apple farms. In addition, Avila has pumpkins, goats and The Old Port of San Luis.
Come visit for more info.
- Morro Bay - The Fishing Village with a Rock!
- Morro Bay, California - Would you like to see a Sea Otter in the wild? This little, working, fishing village has it all.
Home of the Rock, the Stacks, Fishing Trips, Whale watching, great shops, food and MUCH MORE.
- Big Sur California
- Big Sur California - If you want to create amazing memories, explore mysterious coves and behold unbelievable views of the Pacific, Big Sur is the place to visit.
- Harmony California - The Home of 18 People!
- Harmony California - This is a town with an interesting history of milk, glass and Randolph Hearst. If you want to learn more come visit today.
- San Simeon - The Home of Hearst Castle & More!
- San Simeon, California - The home of the most famous castle in the world, Hearst Castle
This little town has more than the castle. Come visit to find out more information.
- Central Coast Wild Life Zoo - Charles Paddock Zoo!
- Central Coast Wild Life Zoo - The Central Coast of California has a neat little zoo. The Charles Paddox Zoo is located in Atascadero, Ca.
Would you like to see a Tiger up close? You have to take a look at these pictures, come visit.
- Central Coast Weather Tips
- Central Coast Weather - The weather on the Central Coast of California changes from town to town.
It can be a cool 59 in Cambria, Ca and 105 in Paso Robles, Ca, only 25 miles away. For more information come visit.
- Central Coast Camping!
- Central Coast Camping - Camping on the Central Coast of California is the adventure of a life time. Come visit to find our more information.
- Central Coast Smart Travel
- Central Coast Smart Travel - Do you want to know how to fly smart? In this day and time you need the inside scoop on viable flying travel tips. Come visit to learn more.
- Central Coast Surfing!
- Central Coast Surfing - The Central Coast of California is a great place to surf or if you
are like me to old and scared to surf, you can watch. Come visit for more information.
- The Central Coast Restaurants!
- Central Coast Restaurants! - Looking for a great place to eat on the Central Coast of California? Come visit for more information on restaurants.
- Central Coast Events
- Central Coast Events - The Central Coast of California is the events capital of the USA. For a list of current events and things to do, come visit CCTAdventures.
- Central Coast Travel Tips
- Central Coast Travel Tips - Do you want to know the secrets behind a sucessful vacation or day trip?
Tips on packing, flying, motels, pets and much more!
- Cambria Hiking Trails - Fern & Strawberry Canyon Trails
- Cambria Hiking Trails - Fern & Strawberry hiking trails in Cambria, Ca. let's you get outdoors and enjoy the forest.
Hiking is a popular thing to do when visiting Cambria. Come find out where the locals hike.
- Hiking Trails Cambria - Fiscaline Ranch Preserve
- Hiking Trails Cambria - The Fiscaline Ranch Preserve or East/West Ranch has numerous trails running through woods and along the ocean.
It is a great hike with many wonders.
- The Embarcadero Morro Bay, CA
- The Embarcadero Morro Bay, CA is unique, unusal and exciting.
Do you want to see a whale, visit an aquarium, eat fried fish or taste wine? Come visit for more information.
- The Majestic Elephant Seals
- The Elephant Seal - The Central Coast of California is proud to be the land based home of the Majestic Elephant Seals.
The seals are located just north of San Simeon, Ca. and you can view the seals year round.
- Central Coast Farmers Market
- Central Coast Farmers Market - The farmers show up. The vendors show up. The crowds show up and everyone has a great time. Come visit to see
for more information.
- Central Coast Real Estate!
- Central Coast Real Estate! - Do you have the dream of owning property in Paradise? Come visit for more information on coastal properties.
- Central Coast Zoo - Charles Paddock Zoo!
- Central Coast Zoo! - Tigers eyes - You have to see this picture - The Charles Paddock Zoo is fantastic. Wild Life Zoo in Atascadero, California!
- Central Coast Antiques
- Central Coast Antiques - If you like to search for unique antiques the Central Coast is a rich vein of antique treasures. Come visit for more information.
- Central Coast Lodging - Find the Perfect Place to Stay!
- Central Coast Lodging - The Central Coast offers the best hotels, motels, Bed & Breakfasts in the world. Select your accomodation today!
Book it now!
- Central Coast Wines
- Central Coast Wines - Wine Country - The home of award winning premium wine. Do you need information on wine tours, tasting and tips from locals?. We supply the need.
- Central Coast Services - A Guide to Specific Services!
- Central Coast Services - On your visit to the Central Coast you might need a massage, chiropractor or your car worked on.
We will help you find what you need. Come visit today!
- California Central Coast Surfing!
- California Central Coast Surfing - Surfing in Cambria, California is a prime attraction. Moonstone Beach surfing? Come visit today.
- Camping Food Tips!
- Camping Food Tips - The Central Coast Travel Adventures provides tips on what food to take on your camping trip. CCTAdventures offers great tips concerning camping in our area.
- Top Five Pet Travel Tips
- Top Five Pet Travel Tips - Do you travel with your pets? If you do, you have to read this article. Come visit today.
- The Los Osos Bear
- The Los Osos Bear - This bear waits for tourist who come to town without a smile and hunts them down and tickle them to death. If you want to know the truth come visit
- Lions Club Pinedorado
- Lions Club Pinedorado in Cambria, California - This event is one of a kind.
If you are looking for something to do on the Central Coast you need to attend the Pinedorado.
How would you like to live here?.
- Camping Tips!
- Camping Tips - The Central Coast offers great camping. CCTAdventures offers great tips concerning camping in our area.
- Elderly Travel Tips
- Elderly Travel Tips - Senior citizens love to travel and we have a few tips to help you enjoy your trip to the Central Coast of California.
- Cambria Events!
- Cambria Events - Fairs Festivals and Fun - Our little town is host to many fairs, festivals and shows. The Scarecrow Harvest Festival is a great event, come visit for more information.
- Travel Planner
- Travel Planner - CCT Adventures provides a unique
travel planner which provides a psychological advantage for
having a great vacation or day trip to the
central coast of ca.
- Top Ten Safety Travel Tips
- Top Ten Safety Travel Tips - Travel to the Central Coast of California is exciting and fun but you must stay safe. To learn more come visit.
- Moonstone Beach - Cambria, CA
- Moonstone Beach - Cambria, CA - This unique beach in Cambria,
CA is the perfect place to surf, search for treasure, watch the sunset or just relax and watch the whales.
- California Attractions - FUN THINGS TO DO ON THE CENTRAL COAST!
- California Attractions - Want to know the fun things to do on the Central Coast of California?
You are in the right place. Come visit and we will give you the inside scoop.
- Tent Camping Tips!
- Tent Camping Tips - Tent Camping on the Central Coast of California is one of the most relaxing and exciting ways to escape from the busy days in the city. Come visit for more information.
- San Simeon California - Leffingwell Landing
- San Simeon California - Leffingwell Landing is part of San Simeon State Park and a great place to
picnic and enjoy the Pacific Ocean. For more information come visit.
- Piedras Blancas Lighthouse!
- Piedras Blancas Lighthouse - This lighthouse is a popular attraction on the Central Coast of California. Come visit for more information.
- Cambria's Historical Museum!
- Cambria's Historical Museum - The Guthrie-Bianchini House is one of the oldest homes in Cambria. Today it is a museum. Come visit for more information.
- Cambria California - Weird House - Nit Wit Ridge
- Cambria California - Talk about weird houses - The house on Nit Wit Ridge in Cambria, Ca. leads the way in weird houses in world. Come visit for more information.
- The Majestic Monarch Butterfly
- The Monarch Butterfly - This beautiful creature travels 1000s of miles to make Pismo Beach, California its winter home. Come visit for more information.
- Kids Travel Tips
- Kids Travel Tips - Traveling with kids can be a challenge. If you are traveling with children you have to read this article. Come visit today.
- Cambria Farmers Market
- Cambria Farmers Market - The Farmer's Market in Cambria, California is a great place to purchase fresh fruit, veggies and other items. Come visit for more information.
- California's Highway 41 - A Great Adventure!
- California Highway 41 - This state highway from Morro Bay to Atascadero is a great way to spend an day. Avacado farms, orange groves, canyons and a zoo are located on this highway. For more information come visit.
- Central Coast Art - An Adventure in Diversity
- Central Coast Art - If you love to explore the wonderful world of art then the Central Caost of California is the place to visit.
For more information come visit.
- Lake Santa Margarita - Fun, Fishing and Floating!
- Lake Santa Margarita - Do you want to do some fresh water fishing, enjoy some fresh air or go boating on your visit to the Central Coast? Santa Margarita Lake offers a wide variety of water activities.
Come visit for more information.
- Antique Jewelry - Local Artist of Cambria
- Antique Jewelry by Judith Larmore of Cambria. Judith designs unique Revival Antique Jewelry in her studio behind Santa Rosa Creek Chapel.
For more information come visit today.
- Cambria Sea Glass - Jewelry From the Sea by Amy!
- Sea Glass Jewelry made by Amy Reese. Amy is an artist who lives in Cambria, California and walks Moonstone Beach daily in search of treasure.
Come visit to hear the rest of the story.
- Budget Travel Tips
- Budget Travel Tips - You can enjoy a trip to the Central Coast of California even if you are on a limited budget. Come visit to find out how.
- Cambria Ca Moonstone Fun!
- Cambria Ca - Moonstone Beach Fun! - Load up the babies, the grand kids, grand parents and head to Moonstone Beach for some fun. Come visit for more information.
- Morro Bay Ca - Parade of Boats!
- Morro Bay Ca - Parade of Boats! - Christmas in Morro Bay California results in a parade of lighted boats in the harbor, great fun and food. Take a look at the video!
- Tilley Hats Plus - Cambria Wildwood!
- Tilley Hats Plus Much More! - Cambria Wildwood is the Central Coast largest dealer of great hats, Brighton Jewelery and much more.. Come visit for more information on shopping.
- Web Design - Affordable Websites!
- Web Design - Affordable website design for small businesses, organizations, or individuals who are too busy to build their own site. We can help come visit.
- About Us - The people behind the site!
- About Us - The people behind Central Coast Travel Adventures and company information.
- Advertising Rates - Most Wanted Response!
- Advertising Rates - Advertising rates for Central Coast Travel Adventures.
- Contact Us - The people behind the site!
- Contact Us - The people behind Central Coast Travel Adventures and company information.
- Privacy Notice
- The Local Business Center - Cambria, Ca.!
- The Local Business Center - Cambria, Ca! - In need of copies, faxing, shipping etc. Cambria Business Center is the solution. Come visit for more information on shopping.
- The Central Coast Travel Store!
- Central Coast Travel Store! - Our store is offering great prices on travel items and vacation deals. Come visit for more information on travel products.
- Wine Tasting Etiquette!
- Wine Tasting Etiquette! - What you should know about the art of tasting wine. Wine tasting is an art. The Central Coast of California offers a multitude of great wine events. Come visit for more information.
- Beach Glass on Moonstone Beach!
- Beach Glass or Sea Glass hunting! Want to go on a treasure hunt?
Moonstone Beach in Cambria, Ca has Beach/Sea Glass and other treasures waiting to be found.
Come visit to learn more.
- California Wine Country!
- California Wine Country! - What you should know about the production of wine in California?
The facts about wine development on the Central Coast is interesting. Come visit for more information.
- Wine and Food Pairing!
- Wine and Food Pairing! - Do you know which wine to select with your dining experience?
Read the ten commandments of food and wine pairing. Great information, come visit to read the full article.
- Wine Tasting Tips!
- Wine Tasting Tips! - Tips on wine tasting for the average Joe. Do you did a little help knowing what to do at a wine tasting event? Come visit for more information.
- Hiking California - The Velencia Peak Trail!
- Hiking California! - The Velencia Peak Trail is a great hike. You get to run from the Bears in Los Osos. Come visit for more information on this hike.
- California Hiking - The Oats Peak Trail!
- California Hiking! - The Oats Peak Trail is a great hike. This trail starts at Spooners Cove in Los Osos, Ca. Come visit for more information on this hike.
- California Hiking Trails - The Point Buchon Trail!
- California Hiking Trails! - The Point Buchon Trail is a moderate hike and offers spectaular views. Come visit for more information on this hike.
- California Hikes -
- California Hikes - The Bishops Peak Trail! - If you like to hike in the State of California - Los Oso and Montana De Oro State Park provides great trails!. Come visit for more information on this hike.
- Sand Dollars - The Hunt is On!
- Sand Dollars - Hunting for treasure on the beach in Morro Bay is an adventure you don't want to miss. Come visit for more information.
- Morro Bay Beach!
- Morro Bay Beach - On your visit to the Central Coast of California make sure to visit this wonderful beach. Come visit for more information.
- Sunset in California!
- Sunset in California - Have you ever seen the green flash at sunset? Come visit for more information.
- Hwy 46 - Scenic and Dangerous!
- Hwy 46! - If you want to tantalize your eyes and thrill your soul take a drive on 46 between Cambria and Paso Robles, Ca. Come visit for more information.
- Seal Elephant - Birthing Time!
- Seal Elephant - Birthing Time. The Elephants of the sea are giving birth in San Simeon, California. Come visit for more information.
- Old Stone Station - A Cambria Restaurant!
- Old Stone Station - Cambria, Ca. Visiting the Central Coast of California and want a great meal? Come visit for more information.
- Whale Watching Tours!
- Whale Watching Tours! - If you want to experience the greatest adventure on the central coast go whale watching with Virg's Landing.
- Winter Camping Tips
- Winter Camping Tips - Camping on the Central Coast of California is an adventure. Come visit to find out how.
- Pacific Coast Highway - Hwy 1!
- Pacific Coast Highway - Hwy 1, is absolutely fantastic along the Central Coast of California.
The drive is an adventure all in its self. Come visit for more information.
- Decanting Your Wine
- Decanting Your Wine! - What you should know about decanting wine? To learn more about this art come visit for more information.
- Experience Cambria Boardwalk Hikes!
- Cambria Boardwalk Hikes! - How about a stroll down the boardwalk on Moonstone Beach. It is one great hike for anyone to enjoy. Come visit for more information on shopping.
- Sport Fishing Charters on the Central Coast!
- Sport Fishing Charters! - The Central Coast of Ca. is the place to charter a boat and go deep sea fishing. Come visit for more information on shopping.
- The Paso Wine Festival Experience!
- The Paso Wine Festival! - The 29th annual festival of wine is being held May 20-22nd 2011 in Paso Robles Ca. Come visit for more information.
- Fresh Fish for Dinner!
- Fresh Fish for Dinner! - You are visiting the Central Coast and want some fresh fish for dinner. Come visit for more information.
- Beach Exercise on the Central Coast!
- Beach Exercise on the Central Coast! - Get fit and enjoy the beach, sea and sand all at the same time. Come visit for more information.
- Hike Big Sur, California!
- Hike Big Sur, California! - This area offers some great hiking opportunities. Make sure to bring your hiking boots. Come visit for more information.
- Bubble Gum Alley!
- Bubble Gum Alley! - In San Luis Obispo, California two walls you will not believe. You have to see this to believe it. Come visit for more information.
- Cayucos California - The Frontier Surfing Village!
- Cayucos California! - The frontier Surfing Village on the Central Coast of California -Spectacular! Come visit for more information.
- Gerber's Auto Repair Service!
- Auto Repair Services - Gerber's Auto Services in Cambria, California since 1981 - The Best Mechanics in the business.
- Tin City Cambria California!
- Tin City Cambria California! - Most services, auto, printing and even cookies are made in this area of Cambria,Ca. Come visit for more information.
- The Great Blue Heron!
- The Great Blue Heron! - The Central Coast of CA is rich in wild birds and the spectacular Heron is one of them. You have to see this to believe it. Come visit for more information.
- The California Sea Otter!
- The California Sea Otter! - This wonderful creature can be found in Morro Bay, Ca. Come visit for more information on otters.
- Cambria Walking Trail!
- Cambria Walking Trail! - This trail in Cambria was really cool. Come visit for more information.
- Family Hiking Adventure!
- Family Hiking Adventure! - This adventure is about the Harmony Headlands State Park on the Central Coast of California.
This is one great hike for the family. Come visit for more information.
- Hiking Trail - The Bill Kern Trail!
- Hiking Trail! - The Bill Kern Trail in Cambria California provides adventure in the wild woods and a breath taking view of the sea.
This is one great hike for the family. Come visit for more information.
- Creekside Gardens Cafe - Cambria, CA!
- Creekside Gardens Cafe - If you want a great Breakfast, Lunch and Patio Dinning Creekside is the best. Located in Cambria, California. Come visit for more information on this great Central Coast Restaurant.
- The French Corner Bakery - Cambria, CA!
- French Corner Bakery - This fantastic French Bakery is located in Cambria, Ca. and they specialize in Cakes, Desserts, Sandwiches and much more.
Come visit for more information on this great Central Coast Bakery etc.
- Springside Restaurant - Paso Robles, CA!
- Springside Restaurant - If you want a great Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner this restaurant is the best. Located in Paso Robles, California. Come visit for more information on this great Central Coast Restaurant.
- Sandys Deli & Bakery - Cambria, CA!
- Sandys Deli & Bakery - Sandy's specializes in sandwiches, soups, salads, smoothies, speciality coffees and much more.
Come visit for more information on this great Central Coast Bakery etc.
- Hodaddys Cambria, California!
- Hodaddys Cambria, California - Looking for cool apparel and laid back goods? This is the place to shop.
Hodaddy's has a wide variety of cool clothes, hats, boots and much more.
- Cambria Cappuccino - The Best Little Coffee Shop in Cambria!
- Cambria Cappuccino - This little coffee shop is located in the West Village in beautiful Cambria, Ca. Come visit for more information on this great Central Coast Coffee Shop.
- Lake Nacimiento - A Fresh Water Adventure!
- Lake Nacimiento - A Fresh Water Experience! This beautiful lake is located outside of Paso Robles, California. If you are visiting the Central Coast of
California and want to do some fresh water fishing this lake is the spot.
Come visit to learn more.
- California WildFlowers! Can you Smoke em?
- California WildFlowers - Spring is absolutely fantastic along the Central Coast of California.
The flowers are an adventure all in themselves. Come visit for more information.
- Big Sur Travel Tips!
- Big Sur Travel Tips! - Big Sur California is as dramatic and unconventional as it is isolated. Ninety miles of rugged coastlines,
spectacular scenic views, the natural beauty of its beaches and its wilderness,
and its unconventional personality will enthrall you and have you coming back for more.. Come visit for more information.
- All American Cambria!
- All American Cambria - This company provides video rentals and electronics accessories for Cambria, Ca area. Come visit for more information on this great Central Coast Business.