DO - SLO has a vast variety of things to do. You go to the movies, walk the down town area and find many unique shops. For more information on what to do in San Luis click on a few of the links below which are coming soon.
1. For information on Art Galleries. Click Here
2. For Wine Tasting Click Here
3. Wine Tasting Tours Click Here
4. Free things to do Click Here
5. San Luis Farmers Market Click Here.
6. Hiking up Bishops Peak Click Here
7. Bubble Gum Alley Click Here.
STAY - San Luis has many places to stay but I suggest you use Kayak to get the best rates possible. All of the motels and hotels on the Central Coast of California book up fast. So, make your reservation now with Kayak.